Vocalist Asim Searah has left THE NIBIRUAN - the Finnish Metal band featuring former AMORAL guitarist Silver Ots alongside Lauri Koskenniemi (guitar) of SHEAR - in order to join KIUAS. He has since been replaced by Jules Näveri (PROFANE OMEN, ENEMY OF THE SUN). THE NIBIRUAN also parted ways with Eerik Purdon (bass) and recruited a new bassist in the shape of Tuomo Räisänen (ELENIUM).
1) Jules Näveri (PROFANE OMEN, ENEMY OF THE SUN) - Vocals
2) Lauri Koskenniemi (SHEAR) - Guitar
3) Silver Ots (ex-AMORAL) - Guitar
4) Tuomo Räisänen (ELENIUM) - Bass
5) Lari Sorvo (SHEAR) - Keyboards
6) Petri Mäkipää (GHOUL PATROL) - Drums
Two new tracks from THE NIBIRUAN - ALCHEMY FOR THE BLIND and PAINTING THE DARKNESS - can be streamed on the band's homepage.
THE NIBIRUAN's three-song debut EP was released in 2009.
Strict Standards: Non-static method K2CustomHelper::getFacebookComments() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/content/14/11913214/html/imr/templates/indianmusicrevolution/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 291